Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rainbow? Please?

The basement flooded again. It always (well, twice) floods when Jay is on call, too. So I get to deal with it. This time I thought it might be coming though, so I got everything off the floor. Still not fun to clean up. Plus, the basement smells like dirty cat (ugh) for a week after flooding, for some weird reason. We have GOT to do something about this. 

I let Trey play in my beads just to keep him occupied while I finished. I don't think he ate too many. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great how we let our children get into precious things when we need them to remain occupied? Yesterday I was in the middle of a whirlwind cleaning for a house showing when I realized I hadn't heard Nicholas in a half hour. I knew this was a terrible sign, but I thought to myself, well, at least he's busy and out of my hair. I'll clean up whatever he destroyed later...

    ReplyDelete